Hi all,

i'm developing an SAPI for our webserver and i'm having trouble linking everything
correctly. What I have setup is an sapi directory called iTPWS:
/usr/..../php-4.2.1/sapi/iTPWS

I have the following config.m4:

PHP_SAPI=iTPWS
PHP_LIBS=/usr/lib/libcgi.a
INSTALL_IT="\$(INSTALL) -m 0755 $SAPI_PROGRAM \$(INSTALL_ROOT)\$(bindir)/php

libcgi.a contains the main procedure. My sapi extension doesn't have a call to "int
main()" but libcgi.a does contain the main procedure.

When I compile, I get a php object which contains absolutely nothing (no main, no
nothing). libphp4.a in ./libs is big but it's not linked to php. My sapi object is not
linked either.

What am I missing?

I want to create an executable, main() being in /usr/lib/libcgi.a

Help!

Fab.