Edin Kadribasic wrote:
>>Marcus Börger wrote:
>>
>>>Not that mod_apache delivering txt format info pages would be
>>>unusable but a simple phpinfo(0|1) would be better.
>>>

>>I would like to see phpinfo(true|false)
>

> -1
>
> I don't think there is a need to add an option to phpinfo(). If it's such a
> big deal that this patch uses html_errors (which most people have on
> anyway), change it to use something else instead of adding new parameters.
>
> I wouldn't personally mind if it stayed like it is in the CVS now.

Not a big deal & I agree.

We can do php -r "print_r(ini_get_all())" or ini_set() before
phpinfo().

IMO, using html_errors flag to change phpinfo() behavior is not nice,
though.  phpinfo() is not a error :)

I prefer less php.ini settings whenever possible/without good reason.
Therefore, I vote +1 for phpinfo(true|false).

--
Yasuo Ohgaki