Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
> Marcus Börger wrote:
>
>>AND please: we had an agreement that discussion
>>has to take place on this mailinglist and not at efnet
>

>   Well, it was also agreed upon to discuss the addition of new .ini
>   entries or enabling of new extensions by default, no?
>
>   Whether or not you like, a good amount of discussion takes place on
>   the mentioned IRC channel.

Speaking not knowing the issue here.

There are too many developers not on IRC obviously. If someone
would like to change someone's work or change/add/remove important
behavior, it should be posted on php-dev and discussed.

This is mentioned here sevral times at least...

Except simple bugfix patch, if there is maintainer and/or author
is known, patch should be sent to maintainer and/or author. IMHO.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki