Attached patch adds --disable-all / --enable-all
    configure options to disable/enable all extensions

    You can do something like this now (tested):

      ./configure --disable-all --with-zlib

    To only include zlib extension. Or the other way around (untested):

      ./configure --enable-all --without-zlib

    And of course (totally untested..):

      ./configure --enable-all=shared,/usr/local

    This only affects those extensions which use the PHP_ARG_*
    macros. The patch adds one extra parameter to them to tell
    which options are 'extension' options. Any option which
    should not be enabled automatically should have it set to 'no'.
    (default for it is 'yes')

    Please test this. I don't want to commit it before I hear
    some positive comments.. phpize'd builds should be tested also.
    (I did try that, and it works.. :)

    --Jani