[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
> i have tried bcompiler and read the installing instructions. i unpack,
> run phpize, run buildconf and configure (using --with-bcompiler) but i
> get a sitax error on line 11094 in configure and the execution aborts.
> have you any suggest?

It's probably better  to discuss it on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

which version of php are you  building it with - I've mainly tested with
4.3-dev, not tested in the last few days with php4.2*

Also please use the latest CVS version of bcompiler - I've just fixed
the decompiling stuff today, so it should all be working. And there is
an example of a full script compiler in the examples directory

(its easier to build as an extension) - just
download
run phpize in the directory
./configure
make install

no real need to put it in ext/bcompiler

(i need to update the manual to reflect that.)

Regards
Alan