On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 08:39:58PM +0530, Ravi wrote :
> I am developing a web site using PHP. We are using .so file for calling function
>built with c++.
> Its compiling properly but when putted in /usr/lib/php4 and run from PHP page it
>shows ...... INVALID PHP Library
>
> I have PHP 4.0.0
>
> In other server, we have PHP 4.1.2 in which its showing a diiferent warning..... ie
>Dynamic library cannot be loaded in SAFE MODE....
> I have set Safe Mode = Off in php.ini and restarted Apache (ie httpd) but still
>showing the same error...

    You probably forgot to define

#ifdef COMPILE_DL_YOUREXT
ZEND_GET_MODULE(yourext)
#endif

    in your extension. This means, if you build a shared module
    and don't properly set COMPILE_DL_YOUREXT (should be
    automatically done via config.m4 anyway), PHP(Zend) can't
    find the module entry and gives you the warning message you
    received.

--
GnuPG Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc
"In short, the window belongs to me.