[ I resend this mail because it simply disappeared and never showed up on
php-dev ]

Hi,

could someone from group please add atleast md5 hashes of the php 4.2.3
files to download.php?
And if possible zeev/edin create a detached gpg/pgp signature with your
personal key. (.asc files).

I asked for this several times and always hear: We will do it the next time.
You can think 1000 times that php.net servers are secure. Even if that is
true (I somehow doubt it), you cannot ensure that all Mirrors are secure.
Especially because your own statistics show that some of them are running
old software.

Thanks,
Stefan Esser