From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 12:26 AM
To: Devon O'Dell
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Re: [RFC] include_ini and include_ini_dir

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Devon O'Dell wrote:

> Not to be a troll, but weren't srm.conf and access.conf deprecated for a
> reason?

I think it was the reason that it made configuration less clear. Three
files for one thing isn't just 'right'.

Derick

 Did I help you?   http://www.derickrethans.nl/link.php?url=giftlist
 Frequent ranting: http://www.derickrethans.nl/
                 PHP: Scripting the Web - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    All your branches are belong to me!
                SRM: Script Running Machine - www.vl-srm.net