Right. I was just wondering if there was a reason why the $_POST array
wasn't originally created like Sterling suggested for $_FILES and
$_REQUEST in his solution 1:

$_FILES['toto']['c']['type'] and $_REQUEST['toto']['c']['type']

Meaning, I'm not clear why $_FILES is necessary, since the same approach
can be taken for files in the $_POST array, mixing them with other types
just like $_REQUEST does (the suggested way above, anyway).

Also, solution 2 mentioned was this:

 > $_REQUEST['toto']['c']['type']
 >
 > and
 >
 > $_FILES['toto']['type']['c']
 >
 > which is ugly and just not right, but it maintains backwards
 > compatibility with the $_FILES array.

Is the thought here that no one will be depending on the weird format of
the $_REQUEST array as mentioned in the bug report? If we're worried
about BC, I don't see why we should favor one group of people (those
using $_FILES) over another (those using $_REQUEST), unless I'm missing
something ...

Chris