I don't think that's it, since it's [supposed to be] on be default.
Setting the option in the test changes nothing anyways. The test is new
since 4.2.3, so i couldn't go back and see when it started failing.
(Its interesting to note that in 4.2.3 though, _all_ my xml tests
failed).

Unfortunately, XML has not been a 'buzzword' for me, :) , so I'm not
really up on this stuff.

Mike

http://no.php.net/manual/en/function.xml-parser-set-option.php

--
Kjartan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (http://natrak.net/)
:: "If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your