Derick Rethans wrote:
On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:

Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:

iliaa Tue Oct 29 10:22:41 2002 EDT

Modified files: /php4 Makefile.global Log:
Allows 'make test' to run without being harassed by open_basedir & safe_mode.
This is just another example why we should use certain ini.
I think we agreed to use certain php.ini, such as php.ini-test.
Not setting one by one.

We did certainly not agree to use a certain php.ini for settings, but IIRC we did agree with explicitly setting them with either this, or ini_set() in the run-tests.php script.

BTW, since you are one of them replying to the thread, don't
forget to post, if you object/have other idea.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki