Did we ever come to some sort of agreement on the error handler thing?

I'd like to maybe look into working on maybe putting together the
redirect-on-error system we discussed (implementing a new directive
which if set will re-direct the user to another web page if PHP errors
out).

Someone grunt in my direction in approval :)

John