The only modified file is ext_skel. There's also the addition of a file in
ext/skeleton -- skeleton.cpp to go along with skeleton.c. I suppose I could
get rid of the .cpp file, make a few changes to skeleton.c and have
ext_skel make the proper modifications when it's replacing "extname",
"EXTNAME" and whatnot. The changes to config.m4 and Makefile.in are done in
ext_skel.