Hi,

LIMBOURG Arnaud wrote:

>But are there any other ideas how to provide binaries of
>PECL's outside
>the php distributions?

There was plan to add a package homepage URL on the pear website. Therefore
you could provide a binary of your package on your own webpage.

Would that be a good solution to you ?
for me its ok, for me its also ok to build the PECL because I have the devel. environment.

I just would like to provide for the endusers (=customers) an easy way to get binaries (and updates) of the (my) PECL.

Until there is a solution in PEAR I will provide them on my homepage.

thanx,

bye,
--
Michael Bretterklieber - [EMAIL PROTECTED]