On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Phil Driscoll wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 December 2002 11:46 pm, Edin Kadribasic wrote:
> > I had discussed the issue with Rasmus and Jani some time ago and the
> > concensus reached was only to disable PHP_AUTH_USER when safe mode is
> > active. Nobody got around to do anything about it though. Is this still an
> > acceptable solution?
> That would satisfy my customer and anyone else in the same situation, but
> would not satisfy the person who posted the bug in the first place, who I
> suspect would like finer grained control than that, hence my suggestion of
> yet another (sorry!) php.ini option.

I think Derick had the same suggestion as well. We should probably go
ahead and do it and then remove the .ini option in PHP 5.

-Andrei                                       http://www.gravitonic.com/

Computer, if you don't open that exit hatch this moment I shall zap straight
off to your major data banks and reprogram you with a very large axe.
-- Douglas Adams / The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy