> > Configure line:

./configure  --with-mysql --with-dom --with-dom-xslt --with-apxs=/usr/bin/ap
> > xs --with-zlib --enable-debug
> >
> > I keep getting those (or similar) on every request, is it normal?:
>
> on every request or just if you're using domxml-methods? If the later is
> the case, please provide the shortest possible example.

I have just limited the problem to the following fragment of code. It seems
that the leak happens somewhere in XSLT part of DOM XML extension.

***
$xsl = domxml_xslt_stylesheet_file('some_xsl_file.xsl');
***

As it may be not clear - I have not said that before - everything works
perfectly well. No apache segfaults - just those leaks which
does not affect my site at all. However - I'm scared that something can
fail because of those leaks.

xsl file can be even as simple as:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"