Hi,

After checking out PHP5 from cvs I'm having some strange problems. I'm
building on Mandrake 9.0 and Win32 and everything builds fine.

When running scripts through Apache 1.3.27 I get core dumps. Running the
same script with the CLI version works fine. Other (simpler) scripts work
fine in both cases.

On Win32 I'm using some 'private' extension and they can load but as soon
as I access functions in them php crashes.

I'm just about to start the debugger, but wanted to know if there is
anything I need to do in order for extensions to work with ZE2 (These used
to work with PHP4 just before everything was changed to ZE2.

- Frank