Hi Magnus,

Please try changing file.c line 1485 so that it reads something like
this:

unsigned long len;
int type;

I would expect that to help reduce errors whenever the fscanf function
is called (used by the expectf section in tests?).

The other problem is within the url scanner in the trasn-sid thingy.
I'm not going to touch that code, as it is hairy enough, however, it
should just be a case of changing the declaration for the
scanner_output_handler function to be consistent with the other
functions that it calls.

--Wez.