On January 25, 2003 01:40 pm, Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> But my actual request is this:
> - Who is in charge of the bundled GD? (Who can I discuss it with)

There are a number of people who had contributed their wonderful work to PHP's
GD extension and the bundled GD library. As far as active maintainers that
works at the moment is done by me and Pierre-Alain Joye.

> - What is the policy on that library? Do you want it to be expanded with
> new functions? - Would you be positive towards additions from me? (I want
> to know this before I spend more brainpower) - How can I help? (I'm new to
> this list but is a very experienced PHP programmer since PHP/FI 2)

Well, you can begin by sending a patch to the list, which would give everyone
a chance to see and make comments. If there is no opposition to your addition
then someone can commit the patch on your behalf or if you intend to make
future contributions to PHP's GD you can request a CVS account.

Ilia