Hi all,

I'm working on a new framework for analyzing results of "make test" for QA
Team (see php-qa list).

Talking with Sebastian Nohn, I realized, that we can't differ the versions
in detail. That means, that we can't say which source packet was used to
build php. Is there any way to name the versions 4.3.0 (release), 4.3.1-dev
(taken from cvs, additional timestamp would be nice), 4.3.1-snapYYYYMMDDHHii
(taken from snaps.php.net) and 4.3.1-win32-snapYYYYMMDDHHii (Win32
Snapshot)?

This will make it more easy to follow the development and ignore allready
fixed bugs. The goal is to find out which commit is the reason for the
failure on which systems. If this works fine, we are able to add detailed
comments to bugs.php.net and reopen automatic already closed bugs.

Regards, Kai