I'm having fun with it :)
/usr/src/php/php5/ext/sockets/php_sockets.h:89: conflicting types for `SOCKET'
/usr/include/mono/io-layer/uglify.h:38: previous declaration of `SOCKET'

also had a bit of trouble with mono's exception.h including config.h (which wasnt installed into the bulid stuff)

(hacked mono's header for the time being)

not sure if that's an old version of mono though..

Regards
Alan

Sterling Hughes wrote:

I spent a little time this weekend implementing an extension that allows
PHP to load .NET classes on the Unix environment - 100% open source, by
leveraging the mono library(*). For more information, view the README
file in the distribution by downloading the file
http://www.edwardbear.org/php_mono_0_1.tar.gz.

Its PHP5 only, as that's what I've switched to for all new development.
Hi Ho.

<?php
$Console = new Mono('System.Console');
$Console->WriteLine('Hello World, PHP is .NET ready!');
?>

- Sterling "No More Extensions Needed" Hughes

(*) Mono is much more than library, of course. But it links to/uses the
mono library.

PS: I'll be adding it into PECL in a little bit, I want to finish the
type proxying code. I'd also like to add all of the object and method
caching.

PPS: If anyone has suggestions for a better way of doing type proxying
than what's described in the README, please let me know.

--
Can you help out? Need Consulting Services or Know of a Job?
http://www.akbkhome.com