On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:

> Edin Kadribasic wrote:
> > edink               Thu Feb 13 12:15:22 2003 EDT
> >
> >   Modified files:
> >     /php4/ext/mysqli        mysqli_api.c
> >   Log:
> >   Use my_ulonglong instead of unsigned long long to make msvc++ happy.
>
>   Did you somehow manage to build MySQL 4.1 on Windows? If so, how? If
>   not, how are you building ext/mysqli since it requires libmysql 4.1?

I have indeed. Lots of tweaking of project files, but I'm able to compile
and load php_mysqli.dll extension and to make it show up in phpinfo(). I
didn't test it beyond that.

The compiled lib and header files are available at:
http://snaps.php.net/~edink/libmysql-4.1.zip and the compiled extension
is at http://snaps.php.net/~edink/php_mysqli.dll.

Please note that I exported only symbols needed for ext/mysqli at this
point so I might need to recompile it if the extension gets extended and
starts using some more of the mysqli API.

Edin