> On your apache2 compatibility page you state
>
> "Apache 2.0 SAPI-support started with PHP 4.2.0. PHP 4.2.3 its known to
> work in conjunction with Apache 2.0.39. Don't try to use this version of
> PHP with any other version of Apache. We do not recommend to use PHP
> 4.2.3 along with Apache 2.0.39."
>
> This is totally confusing.  "PHP 4.2.3 its known to work with Apache
> 2.0.39" (besides being grammatically incorrect) does not agree with "We
> do not recommend using PHP4.2.3 along with Apache 2.0.39."
>
> Do they work allright togethe,rbut you just personally do not recommend
> the combination?

They won't work togerther in some cases. That information was provided
by the server API developers, who probably know what are the problems,
but this is a user documentation, so we have not detailed, what is the
problem exactly...

BTW that grammar problem should be fixed, yes...

Goba [one [EMAIL PROTECTED]]