Hi

You're right, there is no functionality right now, which is freeing the
domxml resources and I looked quickly through your patch. But i'm not
sure, what you're gaining exactly with it. You're not freeing the libxml
resources itself (and therefore the actual xml data), but just the
Zend-Resources to it. Maybe this is very helpful in your special case,
but IMHO not a general solution to the problem ;)

Could you please send me an example of your script. Maybe I can see
then, where this functionality is especially useful.

chregu

--
christian stocker | bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60 |  fax +41 1 240 56 71