Actually your question relates to the use and functionality of the PHP
language.

If your question was relating to the C code that makes up PHP itself,
which involves accessing remote databases (eg: where abouts in the source
code can I find the handlers for a mysql_connect command)... then your in
the right place [ but even then you'd be told to go read up on the project
first ].

but your not. Please redirect further rants to [EMAIL PROTECTED] where
they will be able to help.

If you have more questions, forward them to [EMAIL PROTECTED], NOT
here.

Thankyou for your time!

--
Dan Hardiker [EMAIL PROTECTED]