+1 Symfony

On 7/18/16 16:00, Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
Aloha,

So given that there didn’t see to be any opposition (then again also no support
by-side me) for the adoption of pimcore in the original thread requesting for
addition to the member list, I am not calling for a formal vote on the matter.
The intended representative is Bernhard Rusch who is part of the core team.

Voting members only, just +1/-1/abstain please.

For reference here is the link to said original thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/php-fig/7qcqblUe2hk/Gtl_0gG1EgAJ

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org

PS: Here for quick reference the initial email:

Hi,

I would like to submit my application for membership on behalf of Pimcore.
Pimcore is an open source CMF for building highly customized websites and
applications.

Link: http://pimcore.org/
On Github: https://github.com/pimcore/pimcore

A little bit about myself: My name is Bernhard Rusch, I'm working with PHP
since 14 years and worked with many different products and frameworks during
that time, mainly in the area of content management and ecommerce.
We started pimcore 6 years ago with the mission to make enterprise web content
management easier for developers and editors.

Thank you for your consideration.

Bernhard Rusch
https://github.com/brusch