On 8/15/16 13:13, Glenn Eggleton wrote:
I believe removal of it is going to cause a lot of BC Breaks...

They can't have BC breaks on something that is not standardized yet. PSR-11 is still a work in progress as far as I know.

For example in Slim we do extend from *ContainerException*
*
*
[1]:
https://github.com/slimphp/Slim/blob/3.x/Slim/Exception/ContainerException.php