> On 21 Aug 2016, at 22:07, Matthieu Napoli <matth...@mnapoli.fr> wrote:
>
> The question of consistency with existing PSRs has been raised a lot. I don't
> see that as a problem.
> It's OK to move forward and change a convention if we want to, each PSR is
> independent from the rest. Consistency for this is a very small detail
> compared to developer experience, we shouldn't limit improvements for no
> tangible reason.

I agree in so far that we need to acknowledge that there will be PSRs
superseding previous PSRs and there will be PSRs that are incompatible to
previous PSRs.
But overall I have not seen any significant arguments from either side that
would sway me in either direction and as such I would stick with the status quo.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org