-1

--Larry Garfield, Drupal

On 09/04/2016 11:26 AM, Michael Cullum wrote:
Hi all,

The PSR-11 Editors have requested we open this vote for them as they are unable to do so not being voting members.

*Status Quo:* The bylaw states that all interfaces in PSRs published by the PHP FIG must have the interface name suffix of 'Interface' e.g. `LoggerInterface` *Change:* The proposed change is that we no longer require that interfaces are suffixed by 'Interface' so `ContainerInterface` would become `Container`

Arguments for/against and [two week] *discussion*: http://bit.ly/interface-suffix-discussion
*Pull request for bylaw change*: http://bit.ly/interface-suffix-pr

Note: This will only affect future PSR production (of PSRs in draft or not yet through an entrance vote) so will not break or change any current PSRs. It is also not a standard or recommendation for the PHP community or member projects, but an internal bylaw on how we name interfaces in our own interfaces in PSRs.

Voting will close in two weeks on the 18th September at 23:59 UTC. Voting is available to voting members and may be cast as +1 (For), -1 (Against) or 0 (Abstain).

--
Many thanks,
Michael Cullum