Sorry for the lag in posting this. Fall is a very difficult time with
conferences and other initiatives that arise this time of year.

While I love Fig-3.0 structure, I do feel it is better suited to another
organization and not the PHP-FIG. However, the membership has spoken and we
will stay along for the ride, and contribute, in hopes of continuing the
march forward. We are in!

Adam Culp
IBM i Toolkit