Answering this required me working backwards so I just did the full
timetable. The new FIG 3.0 transition timetable would be as follows:

1st November: CC Nominations open
*7th December: CC Nominations close* (Initial nominations, people can
accept nominations after this so long as voting hasn't started)
*9th December: CC Election voting begins*
*23rd December: CC voting ends*
24th December: CC results announced
25th December: CC takes post
16th January: Recommended date for PSRs to have working groups fully formed
with a CC sponsor
17th January: Latest date for any FIG 2.0 votes to start except acceptance
votes
17th January: Latest date for any PSRs to enter review under the old system
31st January: Latest date for any PSRs to start approval votes under the
old system
31st January: Final deadline for PSRs to have full working groups formed
with a CC sponsor
*1st February: All votes and actions take place under new system; full
transition*
14th February: Latest possible date for any FIG 2.0 approval votes to have
finished by
28th February: Deadline for any PSRs which entered review before the 17th
December to form a Working Group with a CC sponsor if they failed their
approval vote/didn’t get to their approval vote in time
May 2017: Next Secretary and CC election

--
Michael C