I hereby nominate Lukas Smith for the Core Committee. Lukas has a great experience talking to different communities, and he was key to some great collaborations between PHP projects. He was also one of the people who helped change the PHP development process a few years back.

I'm sure he would do a wonderful job as a member of the Core Committee.

Cheers,
Fabien

--
Fabien Potencier