Hi all,

I've just posted the results in a new thread. I said we'd try to get the
results out today so I'm posting the results, however the full
round-by-round report (including details on eliminations, vote transfers
etc.) will be available at some point over the next couple of days as it
takes quite a bit of time to prepare from the raw data (currently a huge
JSON file) and time is in short supply at this time of year. Thanks to all
of you who numbered your ballots by the way, this made transcribing them so
much easier.

Thank you to all of you who have stood, I hope to continue to see you all
working in and around the FIG in the coming years and potentially standing
again in future elections.

Congratulations to those of you elected, I look forward to working closely
with all of you over the next months (and years?). We (secretaries) will
get in touch with you all shortly into the new year.

--
Michael C