Hey list,

I'd like to say I'm very honoured to see my name among a whole lot of
people I've always held in the highest regard since I got involved with the
PHP community.
I honestly didn't expect to gather enough votes, not even close to that, so
I'm quite surprised, but at the same time very excited! I look forward to
work with you folks and I promise I'll give you the very best I can!
I've always strongly believed in this group, even more so now that the FIG
mission has a greater scope than ever. Awesome things have been done so
far, are being done in this very moment, and many more will be done in the
future, I'm sure.

I'd also like to thank everyone who named me in their votes, for giving me
the opportunity, the motivation and the responsibility to be part of this
all. Thank you so much!

I shall now leave you with my best regards, and I wish you all the best
festivities you could possibly want.

Big hug!

Stefano