I feel I need to do this to avoid disappointing a very affectionate Twitter account...

PSR-8, like any other in-progress PSR, needs to form a Working Group to remain an active PSR. I am happy to continue as Editor. That means we need one other Core Committee member to sponsor it and at least 3 other individuals to join the Working Group.

If interested, please speak up now so we can keep the hugs alive! If a WG isn't assembled by the end of the month PSR-8 will be considered abandoned, and that's just sad. :-(

--Larry Garfield