On 12/01/2017 22:41, Larry Garfield wrote:
PSR-8, like any other in-progress PSR, needs to form a Working Group to remain an active PSR. I am happy to continue as Editor. That means we need one other Core Committee member to sponsor it and at least 3 other individuals to join the Working Group.

I'll happily offer to join the working group as one of the "other individuals"

--
Mark Baker

 _________
|_J_/ PHP |