> Yet, I'm really happy to discuss this issue if you think it is worthwhile,
> but we have a strong deadline. If we change the way exceptions are handled,
> we must do so before Tuesday, 17th because it is the last possible date for
> a PSR to enter (again) a review phase, so please, give me your comments as
> quickly as possible.

Why are we in a rush?
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/php-fig/Rf1Xfgix3Cw/oDidLIGGBQAJ says:

> 31st December: Latest date for any PSRs to start approval votes under the
old system
> 31st December: Final deadline for PSRs to have full working groups formed
with a CC sponsor
> 1st January: All votes and actions take place under new system; full
transition
> 31st January: Deadline for any PSRs which entered review before the 17th
December to form a Working Group with a CC sponsor if they failed their
approval vote/didn’t get to their approval vote in time

Where's a 17th deadline for January? In general, I don't think rushing
specifications because of a strict dead line is a good thing.