+1 Symfony

On 1/31/17 07:35, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:
After a couple months of review, and no additional tweaks during the
last couple weeks, we are ready to initiate an acceptance vote for
PSR-11.

Please find the specification here:

-
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/c4cbf7c1ef5052e10e776381d69670beaa59beed/proposed/container.md

and the metadocument here:

-
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/c4cbf7c1ef5052e10e776381d69670beaa59beed/proposed/container-meta.md

This vote falls in the tail-end of the FIG 2.0 by-laws. As such:

- We currently have 37 voting member projects, which means
- We need 13 votes to pass quorum, and
- Half or more of all votes cast must be in favor

in order for the vote to approve acceptance of PSR-11.

Voting starts now, and will run until 23:59 UTC on 13 February 2017.

On behalf of the PSR-11 team, thanks for your attention!