> On 12 Nov 2017, at 17:45, Michael Cullum <m...@michaelcullum.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I can formally announce the two new secretary candidates are:
> Margret (Term until May 2019)
> Alessandro (Term until August 2018)
> The threshold was 7 votes, and they received 11 and 9 votes respectively.
> As they both met the threshold in the first round there were no surplus votes
> to be re-distributed.
>
> Thanks to all the candidates standing and I look forward to working with you
> both Alessandro and Margret!

Indeed, looking forward to your terms Margret and Alessandro!
Furthermore thank you Mark for stepping up for the vote and hope you are not
too disappointed.
There are plenty of other opportunities to support FIG and any work will be
highly appreciated.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org