After further refinement, the PSR-6 errata are, I think, ready again.  For
formality's sake I am hereby opening another 2 week review period before
calling another vote.

The vote will be called sometime on or shortly after 26 February.

If any further discussion is needed, please do so in this thread before then.

--Larry Garfield

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit