Now that Gary is no longer involved with Jetbrains it might be wise to get
some other IDE/CS-fixer-style tool representation in the working group.

Michael

On 13 Feb 2018 10:20 am, "'Alexander Makarov' via PHP Framework
Interoperability Group" <php-fig@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I'm still interested as well so if you need my input, I'm ready to make it.

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 4:04:45 AM UTC+3, Chuck Burgess wrote:

> At this point, I have a CC sponsor and one WG member.
>
> Joe T., are you still interested?
>
> On Jan 31, 2018 09:45, "Gary Hockin" <ga...@hock.in> wrote:
>
>> Yep, I'll sponsor and be involved in the WG.

>> On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 at 15:43 Chuck Burgess <demon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Gary Hockin, Alexander Makarov, Richard Quadling:
>>> Are you three still available for the initial working group?
>>>

>>> Core Committee:
>>> Can I get a willing sponsor for PSR-5?
>>>
>>> CRB
>>>
>>> --

>>> gid/php-fig/a12e2d3f-d9e8-43f8-bba9-283934fcf4c0%40googlegroups.com.
>>>
>> --

>> gid/php-fig/CAAueXOXNYP8qsOY-Mszu%2B9W6yRdtxwniJCF1HTCQXs6M
>> B-wTow%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/CAAueXOXNYP8qsOY-Mszu%2B9W6yRdtxwniJCF1HTCQXs6MB-wTow%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>>
> --
msgid/php-fig/a4581263-5d12-436c-a2c4-6e5f1137fd2d%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/a4581263-5d12-436c-a2c4-6e5f1137fd2d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.