Thank you Luis for the feedback. Here are some short answers:

* Regarding async: See the meta document:
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/proposed/http-client/http-client-meta.md
* Method signature: We want to make sure that major libraries could
implement this interface without breaking BC.
* Regarding exceptions' verbosity: See the meta document
* Exceptions is thrown when there is no response. =)

See the meta document and the current specification. Most of your ideas has
been visited already.

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/proposed/http-client/http-client.md