I  hereby call an Entrance Vote to restart PSR-14, Event Dispatcher.

The proposed working group is as follows:

Editor:  Larry Garfield

Sponsor: Cees-Jan Kiewiet

Other Group Members:

Elizabeth Smith
Benjamin Mack
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
Ryan Weaver

The revised scope and charter is in this PR:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1016

This is an Entrance Vote only, so it's a vote to say "yes, we should have one"
rather than a statement on any particular implementation detail.

This vote is open to Core Committee members only.  Everyone else, please hold
your horses. :-)  Please give a +1/-1.  The vote is open until 23 April or
until all 11 CC members have voted, whichever comes first.

--Larry Garfield