This is, frankly, a relief.

i hope this will open more discussion. i think there have been several well
informed and reasonable responses (by others) that should be considered
during this new draft period. Directly confronting the poll-result origins
of the original standards, filling in gaps, settling inconsistencies...

Anyway, i'm grateful for this course of action. If there's some way i can
contribute, i welcome the opportunity.
-joe t.