+1

On 11/11/2019 10:49, Alessandro Lai wrote:
Hello everyone,
after a long review phase of my PR and multiple fixes and amendments, I think it's now ready:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1195

The PR adds a new document that addresses the issue of upgrading the code of a PSR to leverage new language features. I started working on this draft after a long discussion here on the ML (https://groups.google.com/d/topic/php-fig/OyC3plRYhqg/discussion), after that the issue surfaced many times on our communication channels.

The PR has been reviewed by multiple parties, and I consider it now ready to be put to a vote. So I hereby call a bylaw vote, following following our Voting Protocol:

https://www.php-fig.org/bylaws/voting-protocol/

THIS THREAD IS FOR VOTES OF PROJECT REPRESENTATIVES ONLY; any other message or "vote" will be ignored. As always, you can vote with a +1, +0 or -1, you will have a period of two weeks to cast your vote, so this will be closed after 23:59:59 UTC of Monday 25th.

There is no quorum for this vote, and a 2/3 majority is required for it to pass.

Thank you.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PHP Framework Interoperability Group" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to php-fig+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:php-fig+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/fc771d51-13e8-411f-8b0e-eae400f92897%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/fc771d51-13e8-411f-8b0e-eae400f92897%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--
Jordi Boggiano
@seldaek - https://seld.be