As per last year, I'm still keen to continue to contribute to this.

I have already implemented and solved this situation for the laravel
project.

I gave my client container interop and interoperable service providers and
respective config, and brought this to laravel projects

This was to share code between symfony, laravel and a bespoke product, and
it increased performance massively too since laravel was quite slow in its
lookups until my impl.

I also solved this issue with the PPI Framework project in the past, and
the objective of that project was to solve these things in advance, and
give them to real world clients,  prior to it popping up in FIG and the
wider community.

As such I have the experience and drive to work on this and see it through
to release.

If you'd like me involved then let me know. In turn I will show up at the
next get together we have (online) to talk about technical details,
implementation and next steps.

Just send me the invite.

Many thanks,
Paul