Thanks, Larry. That's exactly what I needed. (Also, "Oh, hi, Larry!"* 😄)

**Lest you wonder, I don't believe we've met personally. I just know your
name from years in the Drupal community.*

I'll be unsubscribing from this list now that I have my answer. Thanks,
everybody!

--

Travis Carden

ACQUIA

Senior Software Engineer

m: 402-478-8728 | e: travis.car...@acquia.com

53 State St., 10th Floor | Boston, MA 02109
/ WE ARE THE OPEN SOURCE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE COMPANY.
<https://www.acquia.com/>