php-general Digest 21 Apr 2010 12:03:02 -0000 Issue 6704

Re: Hello everybody - php newbie from switzerland
        304273 by: Dan Joseph
        304284 by: David McGlone

How to enable mail function with postfix supported.
        304274 by: ttplayer
        304277 by: Paul M Foster
        304279 by: Per Jessen

Re: Mail Function Using PEAR Issues
        304275 by: Alice Wei
        304276 by: Alice Wei
        304281 by: Peter Lind
        304282 by: Ken Guest

Re: How to do i18n better?
        304278 by: Per Jessen

PHP imap_open login delay (Cyrus IMAP)
        304280 by: Evgeniy Arbatov

replying to list
        304283 by: David McGlone
        304285 by: Michiel Sikma
        304287 by: Daniel Egeberg
        304288 by: Ashley Sheridan
        304289 by: Karl DeSaulniers
        304291 by: David McGlone
        304292 by: David McGlone
        304293 by: David McGlone
        304295 by: Andre Polykanine
        304296 by: Per Jessen
        304298 by: Karl DeSaulniers
        304300 by: Nick Balestra
        304301 by: Ashley Sheridan
        304303 by: Peter Lind
        304304 by: David Robley

Re: Date Math
        304286 by: Michiel Sikma

Want a answer about php-cgi
        304290 by: Sharl.Jimh.Tsin
        304297 by: shiplu
        304299 by: Sharl.Jimh.Tsin
        304302 by: Sharl.Jimh.Tsin

ViaFirma php Client
        304294 by: Ruben Crespo

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Nick Balestra <n...@beyounic.com> wrote:

> I am NIck, from Locarno (southern switzerland) i am getting into php
> development for my own start-up company, maybe there are other people near
> me that would be nice to know for networking and alike. I will post here all
> my questions if i don't find any answer already on this list.

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the community!

--
-Dan Joseph

www.canishosting.com - Unlimited Hosting Plans start @ $3.95/month.  Promo
Code "NEWTHINGS" for 10% off initial order

http://www.facebook.com/canishosting
http://www.facebook.com/originalpoetry

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 00:08 +0200, Nick Balestra wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am NIck, from Locarno (southern switzerland) i am getting into php
> development for my own start-up company, maybe there are other people near me
> that would be nice to know for networking and alike. I will post here all my
> questions if i don't find any answer already on this list.

Welcome to the list Nick. Words of Wisdom: Don't ask if PHP supports
threading. ;-)

--
Blessings,
David M.

Hello,
 The PHP mail function works well with sendmail installed, however, when I
install the postfix instead of sendmail , the PHP mail function can't work
normally. Why? How can I do with the problem? Should I change the group postfix
or apache with the command chgrp?
 Thank you.

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:16:50AM +0800, ttplayer wrote:

> Hello,
>  The PHP mail function works well with sendmail installed, however, when I
> install the postfix instead of sendmail , the PHP mail function can't work
> normally. Why? How can I do with the problem? Should I change the group
> postfix or apache with the command chgrp?
>  Thank you.

Postfix is meant to function almost identically to sendmail, and usually
has its own "sendmail" command which calls postfix. However, if you
don't configure postfix properly, it won't work properly. That said,
what do you mean by, "can't work normally"?

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster

ttplayer wrote:

> Hello,
>  The PHP mail function works well with sendmail installed, however,
>  when I install the postfix instead of sendmail , the PHP mail
>  function can't work normally. Why? How can I do with the problem?

Start by describing the problem in detail.  Postfix comes with its own
sendmail equivalent, yuo should not have any problem using postfix. I
certainly don't.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (8.2°C)

Subject: Re: [PHP] Mail Function Using PEAR Issues
From: a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk
To: peter.e.l...@gmail.com
CC: aj...@alumni.iu.edu; php-gene...@lists.php.net
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:16:03 +0100

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 22:17 +0200, Peter Lind wrote:

On 20 April 2010 20:17, Alice Wei <aj...@alumni.iu.edu> wrote:

>> From: peter.e.l...@gmail.com
>> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:15:08 +0200
>> Subject: Re: [PHP] Mail Function Using PEAR Issues
>> To: aj...@alumni.iu.edu
>> CC: php-gene...@lists.php.net
>>
>> Most, if not all, mail servers keep log files. You should look for the
>> log files to see if the mail server has sent your mail properly or is
>> experiencing problems (those may not feed back into PHP).
>>
>> Regards
>> Peter
>>
>> --
>> <hype>
>> WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
>> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/plind
>> Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fake51
>> BeWelcome: Fake51
>> Couchsurfing: Fake51
>> </hype>
>
> You know where I can find that? I use Evolution Mail, a mail server? I found
> it through Ubuntu yesterday. Here is the link:
> http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/ It asks me to put in the type of mail
> service I used, it grabbed Google, which is smtp.google.com. I still cannot
> send mail. I start to wonder what is going on.
>
> Alice

Evolution is a mail client, not a mail server. Apart from that, you're
using the 'mail' (PHPs mail function) as the backend mailer in your
PEAR script - try using smtp instead and pass the SMTP config data you
normally use. Have a look at
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.mail.mail.factory.php - the smtp
part.

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/plind
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fake51
BeWelcome: Fake51
Couchsurfing: Fake51
</hype>

If you've got Pear on Ubuntu, can Pear not default to sendmail if no SMTP
connection is set up?

Well, from my experience with Ubuntu, looks like that it does not do that.
Unless, I am doing it wrong?

Thanks,

Ash

http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

From: a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk
To: peter.e.l...@gmail.com
CC: aj...@alumni.iu.edu; php-gene...@lists.php.net
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:16:03 +0100

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 22:17 +0200, Peter Lind wrote:

On 20 April 2010 20:17, Alice Wei <aj...@alumni.iu.edu> wrote:

>> From: peter.e.l...@gmail.com
>> Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:15:08 +0200
>> Subject: Re: [PHP] Mail Function Using PEAR Issues
>> To: aj...@alumni.iu.edu
>> CC: php-gene...@lists.php.net
>>
>> Most, if not all, mail servers keep log files. You should look for the
>> log files to see if the mail server has sent your mail properly or is
>> experiencing problems (those may not feed back into PHP).
>>
>> Regards
>> Peter
>>
>> --
>> <hype>
>> WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
>> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/plind
>> Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fake51
>> BeWelcome: Fake51
>> Couchsurfing: Fake51
>> </hype>
>
> You know where I can find that? I use Evolution Mail, a mail server? I found
> it through Ubuntu yesterday. Here is the link:
> http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/ It asks me to put in the type of mail
> service I used, it grabbed Google, which is smtp.google.com. I still cannot
> send mail. I start to wonder what is going on.
>
> Alice

Evolution is a mail client, not a mail server. Apart from that, you're
using the 'mail' (PHPs mail function) as the backend mailer in your
PEAR script - try using smtp instead and pass the SMTP config data you
normally use. Have a look at
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.mail.mail.factory.php - the smtp
part.

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/plind
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fake51
BeWelcome: Fake51
Couchsurfing: Fake51
</hype>

If you've got Pear on Ubuntu, can Pear not default to sendmail if no SMTP
connection is set up?

Well, from my experience with Ubuntu, looks like that it does not do that.
Unless, I am doing it wrong?

Thanks,

Ash

http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

inbox.

On 21 April 2010 04:25, Alice Wei <aj...@alumni.iu.edu> wrote:
> Well, from my experience with Ubuntu, looks like that it does not do that.
> Unless, I am doing it wrong?

So did you try using the 'smtp' backend and passing all the connection
details rather than 'mail'?

--
<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/plind
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fake51
BeWelcome: Fake51
Couchsurfing: Fake51
</hype>

The PEAR Mail package does not fall back from one mechanism to another
if the first fails.

http://blogs.linux.ie/kenguest/

Ashley Sheridan wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 20:27 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
>
>> Ashley Sheridan wrote:
>>
>> > That's the check I did on the last site i worked on (vicestyle.com)
>> > The user agent string is checked for a language and the site uses
>> > that. If none is found (bearing in mind that there's no hard and
>> > fast rule about what can go into a UA string) then it defaults to
>> > English.
>>
>> The language preference is not set in the UA string, it is set in the
>> Accept-Language header along with the priority.
>>
>> [snip]
>

> I wasn't aware of that one, but I know most browsers send a language
> with part of the UA string
>
> Thanks,
> Ash

Accept-Language, the 'prefer-language' cookie, the various apache config
options etc. are all part of the Apache content-negotiation
setup/framework.  On our website(s), I rely entirely on
Accept-Language. In the very rare case where it isn't set, I set a
default based on the IP-address of the client.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (8.4°C)

Hello,

I would like to ask you a question about the PHP imap_open call.

I have an issue with imap_open producing an unreasonable delay when
logging into the Cyrus IMAP server. The delay is exactly 5 seconds and
it is constant across different connections.

  1   0.000000  TCP 40496 > imap [SYN] Seq=0 Win=5840 Len=0 MSS=1460
TSV=5166 TSER=0 WS=6

  2   0.588600  TCP imap > 40496 [SYN, ACK] Seq=0 Ack=1 Win=5792 Len=0
MSS=1350 TSV=3543919597 TSER=5166 WS=6

  3   0.588659  TCP 40496 > imap [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=5888 Len=0
TSV=5225 TSER=3543919597

  4   0.597507  IMAP Response: * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1
LITERAL+ ID STARTTLS] Cyrus IMAP v2.3.14 server ready

  5   0.597527  TCP 40496 > imap [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=127 Win=5888 Len=0
TSV=5226 TSER=3543919613

  6   5.643035  IMAP Request: 00000000 LOGIN username password

       ^^^^^^^^
  7   5.750195  TCP imap > 40496 [ACK] Seq=127 Ack=35 Win=5824 Len=0
TSV=3543924696 TSER=5731

  8   5.945506  IMAP Response: 00000000 OK ...

The Cyrus IMAP server is working fine and responds without delay to
non-PHP logins. On the other hand, when imap_open is called for
Courier IMAP server, there is no 5 seconds delay and PHP logins
proceed smoothly.

The code I am using for PHP imap_open is

 <?php
$host = "{10.10.10.10:143/notls}";
imap_open($host.mb_convert_encoding("INBOX",
'UTF7-IMAP','UTF-8'),"username","password");
?>

I am new to PHP and would be much grateful to receive pointers for
debugging this issue.

Thank you!

Evgeniy

Why is the list set up to reply to the OP and not the list?

--
Blessings,
David M.

On 21 April 2010 11:23, David McGlone <da...@dmcentral.net> wrote:

> Why is the list set up to reply to the OP and not the list?
>
> --
> Blessings,
> David M.

Is it? I didn't notice. I just use "reply to all" which puts the list in the
CC, and that works just fine for me.

Michiel

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 11:23, David McGlone <da...@dmcentral.net> wrote:
> Why is the list set up to reply to the OP and not the list?

Try having a look at the headers. These are the headers on the mail you sent:

From: David McGlone <da...@dmcentral.net>
To: PHP <php-gene...@lists.php.net>

It is standard for an email client to reply to the email in the "From"
header (unless "Reply-To" is present). Reply all generally makes your
client send a CC to all the other recipients as well.

--
Daniel Egeberg

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 05:23 -0400, David McGlone wrote:

> Why is the list set up to reply to the OP and not the list?
>
> --
> Blessings,
> David M.

It's just standard list format I thought. A decent email client will
reply to the list instead of using reply to all.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Hi,
I think the problem or the bad form, if you will, is using reply-all.
All you need to do is hit reply and it should just send a message back to the list. Everyone gets the list messages. If the reply-to is not set, type in the list email in the to and the reply-to in your message and that should set the stage for a reply-to to be present in the thread. I for one don't know how many email duplicates I have had to delete because someone hit reply-all.
Gets messy on big threads, but I manage.

Be nice if that wasn't so. :)

Best,

Karl

On Apr 21, 2010, at 4:36 AM, Ashley Sheridan wrote:

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 05:23 -0400, David McGlone wrote:

Why is the list set up to reply to the OP and not the list?

--
Blessings,
David M.

It's just standard list format I thought. A decent email client will
reply to the list instead of using reply to all.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 11:34 +0200, Michiel Sikma wrote:
> On 21 April 2010 11:23, David McGlone <da...@dmcentral.net> wrote:
>

> > Why is the list set up to reply to the OP and not the list?
> >
> > --
> > Blessings,
> > David M.
> >

> Is it? I didn't notice. I just use "reply to all" which puts the list in the
> CC, and that works just fine for me.

reply to all works, but then we end up with 2 messages, and if you have
your mail client set up to filter mail into folders, then each message
ends up in 2 different places.

I've replied to several posts on the list, and I forget that the reply
button only replies to the OP and my posts don't make it to the list
unless I send them again.
--
Blessings,
David M.

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 10:36 +0100, Ashley Sheridan wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 05:23 -0400, David McGlone wrote:
>
> > Why is the list set up to reply to the OP and not the list?
> >
> > --
> > Blessings,
> > David M.
> >

> It's just standard list format I thought. A decent email client will
> reply to the list instead of using reply to all.

The reply to all sends 2 e-mails, one to the list, and one to the OP,
just like I did with this message. Now you are going to get 2 of these
messages but if the list was set up differently, then when hitting the
reply button, it would automatically send directly to the list and not
the OP.

I use Evolution, Kmail, and occasionally lookout and all of them are
decent e-mail clients. Also, of all the mailing lists I am on, this is
the only one that, when replying it goes to the OP and not the list.

I'm not trying to solicit a change, I'm just wondering why this list has
this behavior, which in my opinion is tedious.
--
Blessings,
David M.

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 05:08 -0500, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
> Hi,
> I think the problem or the bad form, if you will, is using reply-all.
> All you need to do is hit reply and it should just send a message
> back to the list. Everyone gets the list messages.
> If the reply-to is not set, type in the list email in the to and the
> reply-to in your message
> and that should set the stage for a reply-to to be present in the
> thread.
> I for one don't know how many email duplicates I have had to delete
> because someone hit reply-all.
> Gets messy on big threads, but I manage.

This is what I'm getting, but when hitting reply to this message of
yours, it does go to the list and not both the list and you personally.

Maybe it's not how the list is set up, but instead how people are
replying to the list.

dunno.

--
Blessings,
David M.

Hello David,

I agree with you, David. I'm subscribed to twenty mailing lists or so,
and it's the only one that is set in a such weird way. I have a
template that works if replying to the list, but here it obviously
doesn't work.
--
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre

David McGlone wrote:

> I use Evolution, Kmail, and occasionally lookout and all of them are
> decent e-mail clients. Also, of all the mailing lists I am on, this is
> the only one that, when replying it goes to the OP and not the list.

I haven't checked, but I think all the lists I am on behave like this
one.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.8°C)

Exactly.
:)

Karl

On Apr 21, 2010, at 5:38 AM, David McGlone wrote:

Maybe it's not how the list is set up, but instead how people are
replying to the list.

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com

Not really i think, because by replying it just direct reply to the OP, while
other systems like google groups for example by replying you just post to the
list, and actually make more sense.

the easy way is to hit reply and change the "to" into php-gene...@lists.php.net
or reply to all and replace "to" with the "cc". I think the best practice is to
take this 5 second to take care of this in order to avoid duplicate message to
others.

cheers

Nick

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 13:00 +0200, Nick Balestra wrote:

> Not really i think, because by replying it just direct reply to the OP, while
> other systems like google groups for example by replying you just post to the
> list, and actually make more sense.
>
> the easy way is to hit reply and change the "to" into
> php-gene...@lists.php.net or reply to all and replace "to" with the "cc". I
> think the best practice is to take this 5 second to take care of this in
> order to avoid duplicate message to others.
>
> cheers
>
> Nick
>
> On Apr 21, 2010, at 12:45 PM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
>
> > Exactly.
> > :)
> >
> > Karl
> >
> > On Apr 21, 2010, at 5:38 AM, David McGlone wrote:
> >
> >> Maybe it's not how the list is set up, but instead how people are
> >> replying to the list.
> >
> > Karl DeSaulniers
> > Design Drumm
> > http://designdrumm.com
> >

> > --
the php-general one. It makes sense really to me, as the email is coming
from the person who wrote it, and it's behaving as if we're just bcc'd
in as a list. I think the fault is with the email clients that don't
understand mailing lists.

Incidentally, I saw someone mention the Evolution email client in this
thread. It's what I use, and it does have a reply to list option (but I
tend to be a bit lazy and hit reply to all as the option is in a menu
and not on the toolbar :-/ )

On 21 April 2010 12:38, David McGlone <da...@dmcentral.net> wrote:
> Maybe it's not how the list is set up, but instead how people are
> replying to the list.

One would think that in a tech world where most programmers/developers
try to minimize the workload and "a good programmer is lazy" is seen
as meaningful and/or true, more people would get annoyed with having
to spend 5 seconds manually copying an email address from one field to
another when there is in fact a solution to this problem (and has been
for a very long time): proper setup of the mailing list with a
'reply-to' field. (and no, I don't think the possibilities of a
misconfigured OoO/autoreply is worth the hassle to the amount of
people using this mailing list - there are mail filters for things
like that).

--

Ashley Sheridan wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 13:00 +0200, Nick Balestra wrote:
>
>> Not really i think, because by replying it just direct reply to the OP,
>> while other systems like google groups for example by replying you just
>> post to the list, and actually make more sense.
>>
>> the easy way is to hit reply and change the "to" into
>> php-gene...@lists.php.net or reply to all and replace "to" with the "cc".
>> I think the best practice is to take this 5 second to take care of this
>> in order to avoid duplicate message to others.
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> Nick
>>
>> On Apr 21, 2010, at 12:45 PM, Karl DeSaulniers wrote:
>>
>> > Exactly.
>> > :)
>> >
>> > Karl

>> > Karl DeSaulniers
>> > Design Drumm
>> > http://designdrumm.com
>> >

>> > --
> the php-general one. It makes sense really to me, as the email is coming
> from the person who wrote it, and it's behaving as if we're just bcc'd
> in as a list. I think the fault is with the email clients that don't
> understand mailing lists.
>
> Incidentally, I saw someone mention the Evolution email client in this
> thread. It's what I use, and it does have a reply to list option (but I
> tend to be a bit lazy and hit reply to all as the option is in a menu
> and not on the toolbar :-/ )
>
> Thanks,
> Ash
> http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

This is an oldie but I think it is still a goodie in respect of this
discussion.

Cheers
--
David Robley

On an electrician's truck: Let Us Remove Your Shorts
Today is Sweetmorn, the 38th day of Discord in the YOLD 3176.

On 20 April 2010 17:40, Floyd Resler <fres...@adex-intl.com> wrote:

> I need to get the difference in months between two dates.  The dates could
> be as much as 60 months apart.  Is there any easy way to do this either
> through PHP or MySQL?  I know how I can do it through code but thought there
> might be a simple one or two line option.
>
> Thanks!
> Floyd

You're best off doing this in MySQL.
Something like select timestampdiff(month, '2010-01-01', '2010-05-22');
should work.

Michiel

hi,everyone

I installed php 5.3.2 from source.
this is my configurate string:
  $ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php --bindir=/usr/local/bin
--sbindir=/usr/local/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc/sysconfig
--localstatedir=/var --enable-fpm --enable-calendar
--enable-dba-shared --enable-exif --enable-ftp --enable-gd-native-ttf
--enable-intl --enable-mbstring --enable-soap --enable-sockets
--enable-wddx --enable-zip --enable-zend-multibyte
--with-libevent-dir=/usr/local/libevent --with-fpm-user=http
--with-fpm-group=web --with-config-file-path=/etc/sysconfig/php.ini
--with-openssl --with-kerberos --with-zlib --with-bz2 --with-gd
--with-mhash --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --with-ldap --with-mcrypt
--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --with-mysql-sock=/tmp
--with-mysqli=/usr/local/bin/mysql_config --with-xmlrpc

after make install.

i can not find php-cgi file in the bin/sbin directory. WHY?
("--disable-cgi" is not used)

Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin

Did you try   --with-fastcgi or --enable-fastcgi

Shiplu Mokaddim
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Sharl.Jimh.Tsin <amoiz.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i can not find php-cgi file in the bin/sbin directory. WHY?

Sorry,i don't add it.

and i can not find them in the ./configure --help context.

does this string really exist?

thankx a lot.

Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin

2010/4/21 shiplu <shiplu....@gmail.com>:
> Did you try   --with-fastcgi or --enable-fastcgi
>

> Shiplu Mokaddim
> My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
> Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
> SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
> Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)
>

> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Sharl.Jimh.Tsin <amoiz.sh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> i can not find php-cgi file in the bin/sbin directory. WHY?

added it,but still no found. 囧rz

Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin

2010/4/21 Sharl.Jimh.Tsin <amoiz.sh...@gmail.com>:
> Sorry,i don't add it.
>
> and i can not find them in the ./configure --help context.
>
> does this string really exist?
>
> thankx a lot.
>
> Best regards,
> Sharl.Jimh.Tsin
>

> 2010/4/21 shiplu <shiplu....@gmail.com>:
>> Did you try   --with-fastcgi or --enable-fastcgi
>>

>> Shiplu Mokaddim
>> My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
>> Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
>> SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
>> Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Sharl.Jimh.Tsin <amoiz.sh...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> i can not find php-cgi file in the bin/sbin directory. WHY?

Has someone  implemented the php client of viafirma [
http://www.viafirma.com/]?

Thanks !!!

--
http://peachep.wordpress.com