php-general Digest 26 Aug 2011 12:38:58 -0000 Issue 7456

Re: PhpMyAdmin in EasyPHP cannot run DROP DATABASE
        314613 by: Nam Gi VU
        314614 by: Bastien
        314615 by: Nam Gi VU

Dreaded Premature end of script headers
        314616 by: tamouse mailing lists
        314618 by: David Robley

Re: How to catch an irregular end of an application?
        314617 by: Tim Streater

Hi Bastien,
I've create new user but cannot find where to log out to change logged-in
user.
This is strange...

--
Nam

On 2011-08-26, at 12:05 AM, Nam Gi VU <nam.gi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bastien,
> I've create new user but cannot find where to log out to change logged-in
> user.
> This is strange...
>
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM, Bastien Koert <phps...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Nam Gi VU <nam.gi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks Bastien for your suggestion.
> > Though, I use the `root` account with `All privileges' but it still not
> > allowing me to call `drop database'.
> > What should I do next?

> >> Check that you phpmyadmin user account has the drop privilege. If not,
> >> grant that privilege or create another user account that does have more
> >> privileges
> >>
> >> Bastien
> >

> > --
> > Nam
> >

> try creating another user account, that isn't root (always a good
> habit) and giving that account the needed privileges and then
> configure PMA to use that account.
>
> --
>
> Bastien
>
> Cat, the other other white meat
>

> --
> Nam

You don't. Change the config.in.php file to use the new account

Bastien

And in which section Bastien. Please be more specific.

--
Nam

I'm encountering this on a script, but I can't figure out where it's
actually failing. How do I debug this problem???

tamouse mailing lists wrote:

> I'm encountering this on a script, but I can't figure out where it's
> actually failing. How do I debug this problem???

Look first for unclosed curly braces {}

You might find it useful to try an editor that does bracket matching and
highlighting as an aid to finding the offending code.

Cheers
--
David Robley

When I was a kid, I was an imaginary playmate.
Today is Pungenday, the 19th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3177.

On 26 Aug 2011 at 01:33, Andreas <maps...@gmx.net> wrote:

> what is the best practice to catch an irregular end of an application?
> The browser might crash or the user closes accidently the browser window
> decides to jump away to his favourite bloq without loging out of my
> application.
> Is there some way to let an javascript event trigger some ajax to store
> an exit time into my DB or make it mandatory to at least visit the
> logout.php before someone can surf away?

Use the onbeforeunload event.

--
Cheers  --  Tim