php-general Digest 12 May 2013 17:34:30 -0000 Issue 8228

Re: Sync CSV files with MySQL Database.
        321074 by: Jim Giner

Re: undef func - any more clues ?
        321075 by: georg

On 5/11/2013 12:57 AM, Carlos Sura wrote:
Hello mates,

Perhaps this seems to be a silly question, but it is not to me, here is the
scenario:

I know how to import CSV files with PHP to a MySQL database, the thing is,
that CSV file is automatically feed by a third-party application, I want to
do something to add just the new records, not all the records again.

Any idea or example, will be really appreciated.

Thanks!

So - just how are you doing your import now? If you are breaking down the csv "record" into fields before adding it to the db, then it would be simple to take the 'key' fields and check your database before adding each record, no?
Hi
Im not really following, I have done:
pecl list-all ; but dont find anything that has to do with ODBC

so still stuck with Apache error log saying : no such function (or eqiv speak) odbc_connect()
tnx
Georg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ashley Sheridan" <a...@ashleysheridan.co.uk>